Mission: The mission of the Muslim Soup Kitchen Project is to provide a permanent connection with the larger community of the Capital District through service. To fulfill our duty to our neighbors.
- To provide food to the homeless and those in need on a regular basis in the Capital Region
- To provide a mechanism by which the local Muslim community can connect and serve the larger community
- To engage Muslim youth in service and dawah
- Establish a set of core operations that enable volunteers to routinely participate
- Build relationships with local service organizations and donors throughout the Capital Region
- Provide long term funding to the activities of the MSKP and make it self-sustaining
- Establish a regular stream of volunteers from local schools and masjid