How Can You Help MSKP?
- Participate in one of our soup kitchens in Schenectady, Troy, & Albany
- Become a MSKP driver. As a driver you choose your own hours among the many MSKP projects. When a driver is needed we will contact you according to your availability
- Spread the Word, become a publicist. The more we expand, the more we can help our communities
- Help plan one of our events: Bake Sales, MSKP Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, Fundraisers, Fresh Produce Drives, Meat Donations, etc…
- Cooks are vital to our organization. If you or someone you know that would like to cook, Please Let Us Know
- LEADERS! You can take the lead on one of our projects, from organizing a fundraiser to coordinating a soup kitchen every month
- Write “Thank You” notes to all our donors & sponsors
- Through MSKP you can create Unity! Be a contact person for one of the Churches, Masjids, or Local Businesses
- Become part of the committee & make important decisions
- Help with website maintenance & social media promotions
- Donate to MSKP: Make checks out to Al-Hidaya & in the memo write “MSKP“
- Help volunteer coordinator reach out to volunteers when in need
Who Can Volunteer
- Youth (Under 10) **
- Young Adults (10-18) **
- Adults (18+)
- Families & Groups
- Familes & Friends
- Community Groups (Churches/Masjids/Centers)
** Under 18 Consent Form must be filed for all under-aged volunteers.
- Bake Sales
To get started, fill out this Volunteer Application, or you can download this FORM to manually enter your information and email it to us at email@example.com or mail it in at
Al-Hidaya Center, 322 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110.