By now, you already know all the wonderful work MSKP is do- ing for the Community. But just in case you missed it… Here is a snapshot of what MSKP did in just one year:
- 1,816 pounds of Halal meat donation
- 3,600 meals served at places such as soup kitchens and the Ronald McDonald House
- $1,060 raised for refugees through bake sales
- 15 shelters served in the Capital Region
- 5 successful community donation drives for items such as fresh fruit, Udhiya (Qurbani) meat, clothes, toys and
MSKP hopes to increase in “everything they do” and improve “what they already do.” This is not possible without volunteers or your donations.
Please Help & Be Part of MSKP’s Success!
You can write a check to “Masjid Al Hidaya” and in memo write “MSKP”. Drop it off or mail it to 322 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham, NY 12110.
- MSKP Directly
- Donate once or donate monthly through the Al-Hidaya Masjid
- Go Fund Me.com
- Put cash in envelope marked “MSKP” and drop off at Al-Hidaya Masjid
- Buy food during our bake sales or just donate
No amount is too high or too low when given with the right intentions!
Thanks to those who have donated and continue to do so! JazakAllah hu Khayran
For more information contact Tasneem at @mskp.info